Exterior Painting Services
Painting can be hazardous work, whether it’s working on a ladder or dealing with solvents and dust. Hiring a professional contractor means you don’t have to worry about these problems. Littleton Painting provides a comprehensive service to complete your exterior painting needs. All painted surfaces will be properly prepared before receiving any finishes.
Complete Exterior Painting
- Wood, Composite & Vinyl Siding
- Doors & Windows
- Fascia and Eaves
- Wood & Vinyl Shutters
- Architectural Woodwork
- Decks, Railings and Patio Covers
- Wrought Iron Fences, Railings
- Wood Repairs
- Light Carpentry
- Molding Installation
- Wood Replacement
- Wood Rot Replacement
Pressure Washing & Cleaning
- Removing Mildew
- Remove Loose Paint and Stains
- General Cleaning of Surfaces
Staining & Finishing of Natural Wood Surfaces
- Decks & Rails
- Doors & Windows
- Wrought Iron
- Security Doors/Bars
Exterior Pre-Painting Checklist
Use this to prepare for Littleton Painters to arrive to begin painting the exterior of your home. The following checklist will assist us in being able to complete our work quickly and cause less disruption to your routine.
Prior to our arrival:
- Cut back all bushes that are touching the house and take down vines which are close to, or connected to the house.
- Remove and store all items from your front or back porch that you would not want to get wet during the pressure washing.
- Make sure all windows are closed prior to our arrival for pressure washing.
- Please make arrangements to contain or remove your pets during the project.
- Please turn off automatic sprinkler systems and alarm systems for the duration of the project.
- Please leave phone numbers where you may be reached during the day.
- Please relax. You have hired professionals who do this every day. We understand the disruption caused by having work done in your home and we will do everything possible to make it as easy for you as we can.
- If you are unable to do any of the items on the checklist, please contact us and we will be happy to make arrangements with you.