Interior Painting Services
Littleton Painting provides a comprehensive service to complete your interior painting needs. All painted surfaces will be properly prepared before receiving any finishes.
- Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Baseboard, Crown and other Moulding Installation
- Free consultation with a color professional on all signed contracts on exterior and on select interior painting
Interior Pre-Painting Checklist
The following checklist will assist us in being able to complete our work quickly and cause less disruption to your routine.
Prior to our arrival:
- If necessary: Disconnect wiring from computers, video, TV and stereos. Identify your wires so you can reconnect them correctly.
- Remove and store any items on the walls in the areas we are painting.
- Clear off all counters, tables, dressers and shelves of all items.
- Rooms should be clear of all clothing, papers, towels, throw rugs, etc.
- If closets are being painted, please have them emptied prior to our arrival.
- If any pictures, hanging items etc., are staying in their current location, please leave their hardware in place. If they are being moved, please pull the hardware and we will patch the holes.
- Remove contents of kitchen cabinets if they are to be refinished.
- Grandfather clocks should be secured or removed from area.
- Remove towels, rugs, and accessories from bath and powder rooms.
- Take down curtains and draperies.
- Alarm system should be disabled.
- Make any necessary arrangements for pets.
- Call us prior to your paint job with any questions or concerns you may have. We will be glad to discuss them with you.
- Please leave phone numbers where you may be reached during the day.
- Please relax. You have hired professionals who do this every day. We understand the disruption caused by having work done in your home and we will do everything possible to make it as easy for you as we can.
- If you are unable to do any of the items on the checklist, please contact us and we will be happy to make arrangements with you.
Littleton Painters will perform the following services:
- Move all large furniture and group in the center of the room.
- All floors and carpeting will be covered with drop cloths.
- All furniture will be covered with plastic sheeting.
- Leftover paint cans will be marked and left for the customer.